Company Overview: Brisk Teaching is an edtech startup leveraging AI to enhance educator productivity. Within 6 months, we've grown to over 7000 schools, and our trajectory continues upwards.
Location: Remote, Eastern or Central Time preferred
Job Description: A unique opportunity to grow with an innovative, early-age AI company focused on revolutionizing teacher workflows in K-12 classrooms.
The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, leading demos and closing sales.
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Prospect call preparation including company background research and other pertinent lead information
• Identify customer's buying trends and provide reports to management
• Enter, update, and maintain CRM information on leads, prospects, and opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• At least 1 - 3 years' of sales experience, preferably in EdTech. Former/current K-12 teachers encouraged to apply
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Brisk Teaching is an equal opportunity employer.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org